The Financial Planning Process
The process of setting personal or institutional objectives and developing strategies to accomplish them is fundamental to financial planning. The process requires
- evaluating your financial situation systematically
- setting objectives that are realistic and quantitative
- developing a clear plan to accomplish the objectives
- implementing each of the plan's strategies
- monitoring progress regularly and refining each plan segment.
Ours is both personal, with face-to-face meetings, and professional, using our sophisticated systems, trained staffs and disciplined techniques. It is also comprehensive, taking into account all aspects of your needs and situation: finances, job, family, home, possessions, lifestyle; and wholistic, integrating all the factors affecting your financial objectives: assets, liabilities, income, expenses, cash flow, insurance, taxes, and more.