In addition to financial planning and investment management, Allegheny Financial Group provides a comprehensive range of financial services:
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Fixed or Variable Annuities
Planning for the retirement of your employees? Retirement plan and benefit program choices are numerous and the costs widely vary. Our retirement experts can provide you indispensable experience and knowledge to assist in your decision making.
We can make detailed projections of your future tax liabilities and recommend strategies that may include:
- Income shifting
- Tax deferral techniques
- Tax-efficient investing strategies
- Tax-efficient savings plans such as a 529 plan or Education IRA
- Taxable savings and investments
Our advisors have the tools to determine the best means of funding your family’s education.
Through an independent acquisitions firm, Allegheny Financial Group organizes investor groups seeking to acquire equity stakes in companies as long-term, passive investments. Ideally, the investor group provides personal liquidity for owners of profitable, well-run companies who want continued equity ownership and operating responsibility of their business. Transactions are structured to provide significant financial incentives to owner-sellers who continue to improve company performance.
Our Business Planning Approach
Allegheny has facilitated investment in more than 20 companies using this method, resulting in combined historical revenues in excess of $100 million. Reflecting their commitment to the success of these transactions, Allegheny principals are among the investors in every transaction completed to date.
- Industry Focus: Manufacturing/Industry (primary), Consumer Products, Electronics, Energy, Health Care, Infrastructure, Service, Software, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, Utilities, Other
- Deal Structure: Asset or Stock Purchases, typically with cash, bank note, and earn-out components, as well as seller equity participation in the post-transaction entity
- EBITDA: $200,000 – $2,000,000
- Geography: Eastern United States
- Investment Stage: Post-Revenue Equity (will consider convertible debt)
- Non-starters: Retail, Restaurants, Real Estate, Start-ups, No Management, Turnarounds, Excessive Debt
- Lower Middle-Market Companies with high quality management teams
- Proven products/services with key competitive advantages and proprietary products/processes
- Demonstrated track record of profitability with the potential to grow revenue
- Passive/Long-term Hold (aim to never sell)
- Majority Positions (will consider minority)
For Business Acquisition inquiries, please contact:
Mark A. Manetti, CFP®