Brandon J. Haynes, managing partner of Allegheny Financial Group, is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner who offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Grove City College | Bachelor of Science Degree in Financial Management
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Began his career at Allegheny Financial Group in 1996
- Promoted to Financial Advisor in 2001 as he earned his Certified Financial Planning designation from the CFP® Board of Standards
- Became a partner of Allegheny Financial Group and Allegheny Investments in 2007
- Named managing partner of Allegheny Financial Group and Allegheny Investments in 2011
- Currently serves on the Allegheny Financial Group Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Managing member for several investment partnerships
- Active member of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
Awards & Recognition
- Repeat recipient of Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Ranked #3 in the “Top 40 Under 40 Registered Investment Advisors” in REP.®, The WealthManagement.com Magazine for Advisors
- Board Member of Bridge of Hope® National
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to households, small businesses, and pension plans. Sensitive to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives, we focus on achieving those objectives. We believe a deep understanding of each client is essential to providing the advice over the long term that makes achievement of those objectives both possible and likely.
We believe in comprehensive financial planning based on sound economics as a methodology for creating and preserving wealth. This is a continuous process that is comprised of meeting with clients, reviewing the various financial aspects of their lives, and implementing ideas where appropriate. We believe in capitalism as a foundation for investment management. Our number one priority is delivering exceptional service so our clients view us as a trusted advisor for their wide range of needs.