Chris P. Wieder, CFP®AFG
Associate Financial Advisor
Chris P. Wieder is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Education & Professional Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh | Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical/Material Science Engineering
- Robert Morris University | Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with dual-major in Finance
- Duquesne University | Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 7 and 66 Licenses
- Life/Accident/Health Insurance Licenses
- Joined Allegheny Financial Group in 2006 as a financial advisor
- Personal tax preparation since 2000
- Started financial planning career in 1999 as a financial advisor with Ameriprise Financial
Front row left to right: Rachel Graper; Michael A. Montileone, CFP®; Back row from left to right: Ryan Naples, CFP®; Jason Graper; Pamela Hines; Chris P. Wieder,CFP®.
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management
to households, small businesses, and pension plans. Our focus is our client’s goals. Each client has a unique set of circumstances and a unique set of objectives. We believe our role is to have a deep understanding of each individual client and to provide advice over the long term that allows them the best opportunity to reach their goals.
We believe that caring for the client is the most important element of our success. When care is the priority, all means of providing our services come naturally-whether that means specialized expertise or technological resources. Our most important resource, though, is people: professional advisors with the desire to provide maximum care. Clients who know us, know they are our focus.