Eric Matsko is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Education and Professional Credentials
- The Ohio State University | Bachelor of Science in Family Financial Services
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 7 and 66 Licenses
- Joined Allegheny Financial Group in 2016
- Promoted to Financial Planning Analyst in 2018 and Associate Financial Advisor in 2019
Eric is especially interested in learning more about the business of medical practice and plans to pursue additional certification in medical planning.
- Sustaining Member, The Ohio State University Alumni Association
In his spare time, Eric enjoys spending time with his wonderful wife, Chelsea, and their new baby boy, Knox. He is an avid Pittsburgh sports fan and you will never catch him missing an Ohio State Football game. Go Bucks.
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations and retirement plans. We pay close attention to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives. This focus is essential to providing advice and counsel for the successful implantation of a client’s financial plan. We believe in a strategic approach involving professional management of assets, proven methods of asset allocation and a thorough planning process.