For individuals and families, Allegheny Financial Group advisors are experts at doing just that. With innovative tools, active research, and proven approaches, we build a plan around your personal goals, and continuously monitor and manage that plan to keep you on track for meeting or surpassing them.
Here are the steps we take to accomplish that:
Our financial planning experts identify internal and external factors that could come into play and affect the likelihood of you achieving your financial goals. We determine your tolerance for risk, and establish your need for education funding, retirement planning, estate planning or tax planning.
Develop your plan
After you’ve set your goals — and we completely understand them — your advisor will work with you to determine the steps and strategies to getting started on the right path.
Your Allegheny Financial Group advisor puts the plan we create for you in action and provides the expertise, guidance, and assistance you need to stay on course.
Measure & Evaluate Your Plan’s Progress
The final step in our process is a continuous one. Your advisor will regularly monitor and diligently evaluate the performance of each part of your plan and any corresponding investments to ensure that your long-term and short-term goals are on track. If your needs or priorities change, your advisor will expertly adapt your plan in response to these new realities.
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Fixed or Variable Annuities
Planning for the retirement of your employees? Retirement plan and benefit program choices are numerous, and the costs widely vary. Our retirement experts can provide you indispensable experience and knowledge to assist in your decision making.
We can make detailed projections of your future tax liabilities and recommend strategies that may include:
- Income shifting
- Tax deferral techniques
- Tax-efficient investing strategies
- Tax-efficient savings plans such as a 529 plan or Education IRA
- Taxable savings and investments
Our advisors have the tools to determine the best means of funding your family’s education.
Through an independent acquisitions firm, Allegheny Financial Group organizes investor groups seeking to acquire equity stakes in companies as long-term, passive investments. Ideally, the investor group provides personal liquidity for owners of profitable, well-run companies who want continued equity ownership and operating responsibility of their business. Transactions are structured to provide significant financial incentives to owner-sellers who continue to improve company performance.
Our Business Planning Approach
Allegheny has facilitated investment in more than 20 companies using this method, resulting in combined historical revenues in excess of $100 million. Reflecting their commitment to the success of these transactions, Allegheny principals are among the investors in every transaction completed to date.
- Industry Focus: Manufacturing/Industry (primary), Consumer Products, Electronics, Energy, Health Care, Infrastructure, Service, Software, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, Utilities, Other
- Deal Structure: Asset or Stock Purchases, typically with cash, bank note, and earn-out components, as well as seller equity participation in the post-transaction entity
- EBITDA: $200,000 – $2,000,000
- Geography: Eastern United States
- Investment Stage: Post-Revenue Equity (will consider convertible debt)
- Non-starters: Retail, Restaurants, Real Estate, Start-ups, No Management, Turnarounds, Excessive Debt
- Lower Middle-Market Companies with high-quality management teams
- Proven products/services with key competitive advantages and proprietary products/processes
- Demonstrated track record of profitability with the potential to grow revenue
- Passive/Long-term Hold (aim to never sell)
- Majority Positions (will consider minority)
For Business Acquisition inquiries, please contact:
Mark A. Manetti, CFP®