Ian Cerminara is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Duquesne University | Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Duquesne University | Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 7 & 66 Licenses
- PA Accident, Health, Life and Fixed Annuities Insurance License
- Joined Allegheny Financial Group in 2013
- Promoted to Financial Planning Analyst in 2014 and Senior Financial Planning Analyst in 2017
- Prior to joining Allegheny Financial Group, Mr. Cerminara worked in accounting at The Millennia Group and AIReS.
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to households, small businesses, and pension plans. Sensitive to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives, we focus on achieving those objectives. We believe a deep understanding of each client is essential to providing the advice over the long term that makes achievement of those objectives both possible and likely.
We believe in comprehensive financial planning based on sound economics as a methodology for creating and preserving wealth. This is a continuous process that is comprised of meeting with clients, reviewing the various financial aspects of their lives, and implementing ideas where appropriate. We believe in capitalism as a foundation for investment management. Our number one priority is delivering exceptional service so our clients view us as a trusted advisor for their wide range of needs.