Chief Investment Officer
Jack D. Kraus has served as Chief Investment Officer since March 1989 for Allegheny Financial Group, Ltd., a Registered Investment Advisory firm providing comprehensive financial advice.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Duquesne University | Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
Mr. Kraus works with pension plans, individuals, and businesses in developing and implementing investment programs. These clients have had assets ranging in value from several hundred thousand to several hundred million dollars. He has worked with each client to establish investment objectives and asset allocation, select professional investment managers, and monitor the investment program.
- A frequent speaker to various professional groups on the topics of asset allocation, portfolio design, and mutual funds
- Member of the Pittsburgh Society of Financial Analysts
- Past Board member of the Pittsburgh Association for Financial Planning
Awards & Recognition
- Repeat recipient of Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Featured in the summer “Financial Focus” issues of Pittsburgh Quarterly 2009-2017
- Recognized as an honored member in Who’s Who Worldwide of Global Business Leaders in the Financial Services Industry