Mr. Hohman is one of the founders of Allegheny Financial Group. He is also active with clients as part of a practice group with Jennifer Schrauder and David Jeter. Mr. Hohman is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and is widely recognized in the region as a leader in financial planning and investment management. He provides expert advice on financial planning and investment management to families and institutions nationwide.
Educational & Professional Credentials
- St. Mary’s University | Master’s Degree
- St. Vincent College | Bachelor’s Degree
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 24, 27, 53 principal licenses
- Series 7, 65 registered representative licenses
- Director, p.r.n. Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Director, p.r.n. Health Services, Inc.
- Director, A.C. Electric Corporation
- Director, Crystek Crystal Corp.
- Director, Hy-Tech Holdings, Inc.
- Director, OZAT 2000 (1999) Ltd.
- Former President of Pittsburgh Chapter of International Association for Financial Planning
- Former Board Member of Institute of Certified Financial Planners
Awards & Recognition
- Repeat recipient of Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Recognized as one of the “200 Best Financial Planners” in the nation by Money Magazine, 15th Anniversary issue
- Recognized in 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999 issues of Worth Magazine as one of “Best 250 Financial Advisors” in the nation
- Honored in 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008 issues of Medical Economics Magazine as one of the “Top Financial Planners for Doctors”
- Former Director & Treasurer of Bethlehem Haven, a non-profit serving homeless woman in Pittsburgh
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to households, small businesses, and retirement plans. Sensitive to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives, we focus on achieving those objectives. We believe a deep understanding of each client, whether personal or corporate, is essential to providing the advice over the long term that makes achievement of those objectives both possible and likely.
For financial planning, we believe in professional management of assets, proven methods of asset allocation, a long-term approach, and a thorough planning process. Our clients know that we have the expertise to guide them in a wide range of needs. Allegheny’s Asset Management Department, providing for an extraordinary depth of research, is a vital component of that expertise. Just as important, clients know that we are very accessible.