Partner and Financial Advisor
Jennifer S. Schrauder is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner who has been with Allegheny Financial Group since 1997, where she offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses. In 2007, she became a partner of Allegheny Financial Group, Ltd. and Allegheny Investments, Ltd., where she currently serves on the Board of Directors.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Robert Morris College | Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Westminster College | Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 53 principal license
- Series 7, 65 registered representative licenses
- Life, accident and health insurance licenses
- Jennifer places great emphasis on continuing education in the industry, and participates in numerous educational conferences held around the country
Awards & Recognition
- Repeat recipient of Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Executive Committee, International Partnership Ministry
- Active in church leadership
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to households, small businesses, and retirement plans. Sensitive to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives, we focus on achieving those objectives. We believe a deep understanding of each client, whether personal or corporate, is essential to providing the advice over the long term that makes achievement of those objectives both possible and likely.
For financial planning, we believe in professional management of assets, proven methods of asset allocation, a long-term approach, and a thorough planning process. Our clients know that we have the expertise to guide them in a wide range of needs. Allegheny’s Asset Management Department, providing for an extraordinary depth of research, is a vital component of that expertise. Just as important, clients know that we are very accessible.