Managing Partner and Financial Advisor
Jonathan A. Kuhn, managing partner of Allegheny Financial Group, is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with more than 20 years of experience offering professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Jon loves partnering with clients to understand their goals and objectives and to help them develop a comprehensive financial plan to accomplish those goals. He believes that financial health is as important as one’s physical health and should be treated just as seriously.
Jon also believes in investing in the future. He is a mentor to young financial advisors and serves on the Winchester Thurston School Endowment Subcommittee and the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh Finance Committee.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Grove City College | Degree in Financial Management
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Began his career at Allegheny Financial Group in 1994
- Became a partner of Allegheny Financial Group and Allegheny Investments in 2007
- Named managing partner of Allegheny Financial Group and Allegheny Investments in 2011
- Currently serves on the Allegheny Financial Group Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Managing member for several investment partnerships
- Past president of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the International Association for Financial Planning where he led the merger to create the Financial Planning Association of Pittsburgh
- Past president of the Pittsburgh Financial Planning Association
Awards & Recognition
- Repeat recipient of Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and Investment News
- Recognized in the 31st edition of Who’s Who in America Finance & Industry
- Winchester Thurston School Endowment Subcommittee
- Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh Finance Committee