Nancy D. McKee is a financial advisor with Allegheny Financial Group, Ltd., an SEC-registered investment advisor firm established in 1976 that provides comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and businesses. Nancy offers client assistance in every aspect of financial life, including, but not limited to, financial planning, portfolio management, market analysis, risk management, and business and estate planning.
A resident of the North Hills, Nancy enjoys the rich cultural life of Pittsburgh. When she isn’t traveling and exercising her passion for exploring, she’s enjoying a variety of other outdoor activities.
Education & Professional Credentials
- La Roche College | Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 24, 7, and 66 Licenses
- Life, Health and Variable Annuities License
- Board of Directors (2003-2010), YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh, acting as treasurer, audit committee chair, and endowment committee chair
- Served as Membership Director for Institute of Certified Financial Planners, Pittsburgh Chapter
- Board of Directors, Treasurer (2010-2011), Executive Women’s Golf Association (EWGA) of Pittsburgh
- Board of Directors (2010-2012), Venture Outdoors
Awards & Recognition
- Repeat recipient of Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Nominated in 2007 for Canon’s Businesswoman of the Year
Articles & Newsletters