Michael A. Montileone is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses. In 2007, he became a partner of Allegheny Financial Group, Ltd. and Allegheny Investments, Ltd., where he currently serves on the Board of Directors.
Prior to joining Allegheny, Mr. Montileone held a similar position with Integrated Financial Planning Services based in Heidelberg, Germany, to provide services for Americans living abroad. Additionally, he was a member of the armed forces in which he served 10 years with the Air Force Intelligence Command based in England, the U.K. and Greece. Mr. Montileone separated from the U.S. Air Force with honors on July 4, 1992.
Education & Professional Credentials
- University of Maryland | Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Management
- Community College of the Air Force | Intelligence Collection Degree
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
Awards & Recognition
- Repeat recipient of the Five Star Wealth Manager Award
- Quoted in magazines such as: Marketing News Fidelity Focus, Medical Economics, Physicians Weekly, Registered Representative, Investment Advisor, North Hills New Record, Tribune Review, Pittsburgh Business Times, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, and Dental Practice and Finance
- Supports many different charities in and around the Pittsburgh area