Michael Pappis is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Education & Professional Credentials
- University of Pittsburgh | BSBA in Finance with a minor in Economics
- Duquesne University | Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 7 & 66 Licenses
- PA Accident, Health, Life, Fixed Annuities, Variable Life/Variable Annuities Insurance License
- Joined Allegheny Financial Group in 2013
- Promoted to Financial Planning Analyst in 2015 and Senior Financial Planning Analyst in 2018
- Active member of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church in Pittsburgh, PA
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to households, small businesses, and pension plans. Sensitive to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives, we focus on achieving those objectives. We believe a deep understanding of each client is essential to providing the advice over the long term that makes achievement of those objectives both possible and likely.
We believe in comprehensive financial planning based on sound economics as a methodology for creating and preserving wealth. This is a continuous process that is comprised of meeting with clients, reviewing the various financial aspects of their lives, and implementing ideas where appropriate. We believe in capitalism as a foundation for investment management. Our number one priority is delivering exceptional service so our clients view us as a trusted advisor for their wide range of needs.