When it comes to financial advisors, expertise is essential — and personalized attention is indispensable. Ever since we pioneered financial planning in Pittsburgh, our commitment has been to delivering both. Through a disciplined process that includes first-class market research, specialized knowledge and a team-based approach, our advisors tailor a solution that meets your unique needs and goals.
We provide our clients with two channels for providing financial advice and services: advisors employed by Allegheny Financial Group, and independent advisors affiliated with our broker-dealer, Allegheny Investments.
Click on a logo below to view our advisors.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has compiled a checklist of what you should be looking for when hiring any financial professional:
- Identify exactly what financial services you need.
- Find out what financial services the professional offers, including what qualifications, certifications, and expertise they have.
- Ask if there are any limitations on what they can recommend.
- Perhaps most importantly, find out what services you’re paying for.
- How much those services cost and how the adviser or planner is paid.
For more information, visit the SEC website.
The CFP® certification is recognized as the highest standard in financial planning Having completed extensive education, testing, and experience requirements, CFP® professionals are held to rigorous ethical standards and are exceptionally qualified to develop a plan for your finances while ensuring their recommendations are in your best interest.
For more information on CFP® certification, visit: letsmakeaplan.org.