Ralph S. Boyd, Jr., is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses. In 2007, he became a partner of Allegheny Financial Group, Ltd. and Allegheny Investments, Ltd., where he currently serves on the Board of Directors.
Education and Professional Credentials
- Robert Morris University | Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Penn State University | Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 7, 24, 63 and 65 registered representative licenses
- Life, Health & Variable Annuities licenses
- Prior to joining Allegheny, Mr. Boyd worked with another financial planning firm from 1998 to 2002
Awards & Recognition
- Repeat recipient of Five Star Wealth Manager Award
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations and retirement plans. We pay close attention to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives. This focus is essential to providing advice and counsel for the successful implantation of a client’s financial plan. We believe in a strategic approach involving professional management of assets, proven methods of asset allocation and a thorough planning process.