Raymond Schutzman is a partner of Allegheny Financial Group. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services and investment programs to individuals, businesses, organizations and non-profit institutions.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Ohio University, Athens, OH | Master of Business Administration
- La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA | Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 licenses
- Series 26 Principal’s license
- Over 30 years of experience developing and implementing financial plans and investment programs
- Became a partner of Allegheny Financial Group and Allegheny Investments in 2007
- Currently serves on the Allegheny Financial Group Board of Directors
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations and retirement plans. We pay close attention to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives. This focus is essential to providing advice and counsel for the successful implantation of a client’s financial plan. We believe in a strategic approach involving professional management of assets, proven methods of asset allocation and a thorough planning process.