Ryan Naples, CFP®AFG
Ryan Naples is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Penn State University | Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Penn State University | Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 7 & 66 Licenses
- PA Accident, Health, Life, Fixed Annuities, Variable Life/Variable Annuities Insurance License
- Joined Allegheny Financial Group in 2016
- Prior to joining Allegheny, Mr. Naples worked in corporate financial analysis at PTC Group Holdings.
- Active volunteer at Jubilee Soup Kitchen
Front row left to right: Rachel Graper; Michael A. Montileone, CFP; Back row from left to right: Jill Palko; Chris P. Wieder, CFP; Pamela Hines; Jason Graper. Not shown: Ryan Naples, CFP.
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management
to households, small businesses, and pension plans. Our focus is our client’s goals. Each client has a unique set of circumstances and a unique set of objectives. We believe our role is to have a deep understanding of each individual client and to provide advice over the long term that allows them the best opportunity to reach their goals.
We believe that caring for the client is the most important element of our success. When care is the priority, all means of providing our services come naturally-whether that means specialized expertise or technological resources. Our most important resource, though, is people: professional advisors with the desire to provide maximum care. Clients who know us, know they are our focus.