Ryan Walczak is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Robert Morris University | Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
- Duquesne University | Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Joined Allegheny Financial Group in 2008 as an analyst within the financial planning department of the JJB Group
- Transitioned to the role of associate financial advisor in 2012
- Transitioned to the role of financial advisor in 2017
- Serves as a member of the Financial Accountability Board at Hill City Church
- Served as a youth leader and mentor for 10 years at Victory Family Church
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to households, small businesses, and pension plans. Sensitive to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives, we focus on achieving those objectives. We believe a deep understanding of each client is essential to providing the advice over the long term that makes achievement of those objectives both possible and likely.
We believe in comprehensive financial planning based on sound economics as a methodology for creating and preserving wealth. This is a continuous process that is comprised of meeting with clients, reviewing the various financial aspects of their lives, and implementing ideas where appropriate. We believe in capitalism as a foundation for investment management. Our number one priority is delivering exceptional service so our clients view us as a trusted advisor for their wide range of needs.