Sherry A. Kendrick is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner who partners with individuals and their families to focus on wealth management needs including: investment management, retirement planning, survivors/disability planning, education planning, tax projections, insurance and estate planning.
She strives to increase her client’s awareness and control of their financial lives.
Sherry also partners with business owners to focus on the current and long term business continuation or succession planning needs of her clients.
She accomplishes her goals by building relationships that are based on trust and by providing sound, professional advice and impeccable service.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute | Master of Science Degree in Finance
- Western New England University | Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems with Finance minor
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 7 and 66 registered representative licenses
- Life, Health and Variable Annuities licenses
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified
- Joined Allegheny Financial Group in 2012 with 2 years of previous experience at Merrill Lynch
- Prior exposure involved 27 years of financial consulting within manufacturing, insurance and retail
- Expertise within treasury management, budgeting, system design and small business government contract certification
- Member, National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Board of Directors and Financial Advisor, Pittsburgh Association for the Education of Young Children (PAEYC), 2011-2014
- Associate Member, Women’s Small Business Association (WSBA)
- Inaugural Member, National Association of Women MBA’s (NAWMBA), 2011-2012
- Community seminars to educate groups on retirement planning, saving for college, and women and investing
- Prior United Way Executive Management presenter
- Prior youth coach/administrator for basketball, soccer and lacrosse
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to households, small businesses, and pension plans. Sensitive to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives, we focus on achieving those objectives. We believe a deep understanding of each client is essential to providing the advice over the long term that makes achievement of those objectives both possible and likely.
We believe in comprehensive financial planning based on sound economics as a methodology for creating and preserving wealth. This is a continuous process that is comprised of meeting with clients, reviewing the various financial aspects of their lives, and implementing ideas where appropriate. We believe in capitalism as a foundation for investment management. Our number one priority is delivering exceptional service so our clients view us as a trusted advisor for their wide range of needs.