Steve Kutlenios is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, Chartered Financial Analyst® and Certified College Funding Specialist™, who has been with Allegheny Financial Group since 1989, where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individual and small businesses. In 2013, he became a partner of Allegheny Financial Group, Ltd. and Allegheny Investments, Ltd., where he currently serves on the Board of Directors.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Pennsylvania State University Graduate
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Chartered Financial Analyst®, CFA Institute
- Certified College Funding Specialist®, Association of Certified College Funding Specialists
- Member, Pittsburgh Society of Financial Analysts
- Member, Institute of Certified Financial Planners
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, Association of Certified College Funding Specialists
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations and retirement plans. We pay close attention to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives. This focus is essential to providing advice and counsel for the successful implantation of a client’s financial plan. We believe in a strategic approach involving professional management of assets, proven methods of asset allocation and a thorough planning process.