Wyatt Sten is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner with Allegheny Financial Group where he offers professional, comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and small businesses.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania | Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
- CFP® Practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Series 7 & 66 Licenses
- PA Accident, Health, Life, Fixed Annuities, Variable Life/Variable Annuities Insurance License
- Joined Allegheny Financial Group in 2012
- Promoted to Financial Planning Analyst in 2013 and Senior Financial Planning Analyst in 2017
- Active member of First English Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pittsburgh, PA, where he serves on the Property Committee and Youth Ministry Committee
Our practice provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management to households, small businesses, and pension plans. Sensitive to each client’s unique circumstances and objectives, we focus on achieving those objectives. We believe a deep understanding of each client is essential to providing the advice over the long term that makes achievement of those objectives both possible and likely.
We believe in comprehensive financial planning based on sound economics as a methodology for creating and preserving wealth. This is a continuous process that is comprised of meeting with clients, reviewing the various financial aspects of their lives, and implementing ideas where appropriate. We believe in capitalism as a foundation for investment management. Our number one priority is delivering exceptional service so our clients view us as a trusted advisor for their wide range of needs.