Jeffrey D. Markanich, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and Chartered Financial Consultant, works with individuals and business owners, helping them establish and realize their personal financial goals. Since 1981, Jeff has worked with his clients in the areas of investments, employee benefits, 401(k) plans, IRA rollovers, insurance, health benefits, retirement plans, and estate preservation techniques.
Jeff subscribes to the Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility as mandated by The International Board of Standards and Practices for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners. The Code’s underlying principles embody integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism, and diligence when working with clients. In addition, he must complete 30 continuing education credits bi-annually to maintain his status as a CFP® practitioner and a ChFC professional. This last requirement serves the public interest by assuring the public that CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners are staying abreast of changes in their rapidly changing field.
Jeff is a native of Western Pennsylvania and currently resides in Moon Township with his wife and two children.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Licensed securities representative
- Licensed insurance representative
- Member, Pittsburgh Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
- Graduate, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Graduate, The College of Financial Planning, Denver, CO
- Graduate, The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Has addressed various organizations (such as corporations, associations, religious groups, and senior citizen organizations) regarding financial related topics
- A registered classroom instructor
- Conducts financial education workshops throughout the Tri-State area
- Appeared on NBC Television as part of the “Ask the Financial Planner” call-in program